Choose Us As Your Process Server in Trenton, New Jersey
- First and foremost, documents should be served on time.
- The process server should also confirm the identity of the person or entity being served.
- Lastly, the process server should be able to provide evidence that the proof of service is accurate.
If any of the above procedures are not followed by your Trenton process server, your opposing party may have more leverage in challenging your case.
You have found the right process servers in Trenton, New Jersey. J&K Investigative Services, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in the business, and as founding members of the New Jersey Professional Process Servers Association (NJPPSA), we are the first to know about any legislative issues affecting service of process.
Our Division of Process Servers in Trenton, NJ offer:
- Service of all types of legal documents
- Municipal, State and Federal levels
- Certified Process Servers
- Notification when service is complete
- Rush Service (within 24 hours)
- Expedite Service (within 48 hours)
- Flat Service rate with no mileage charges
- Witness fees advanced
- Nationwide Services available
- Service conforms to State of Venue
- Notarized Affidavits
- Nationwide Affiliates
- Available 24 hours, 7 days
NEW JERSEY SERVICE RATES:
$50.00 – $75.00
Due Diligence attempts
OUT OF STATE RATES:
Call for Quote
Memberships of our Trenton, NJ Process Servers:
- Founding member of the New Jersey Professional Process Servers Association – NJPPSA.NET
- National Association of Professional Process Servers – NAPPS.ORG
- New York State Professional Process Servers Association – NYSPPSA.ORG
- United States Process Servers Association – USPROCESSSERVERS.COM
- California Association of Photocopiers & Process Servers – CAPPS.ORG
- Florida Association of Professional Process Servers – FAPPS.ORG
- Washington State Process Servers Association – WSPSA.COM
- National Constables Association
Professional and Volume discounts are available. For first time, clients, a 20% discount will be applied to order.
A certified process server in Trenton, NJ is only a call away, or feel free to fill out our secure Online Process Service Order Form to let us know the requirements of your serve. After you place your order, our friendly office staff can be reached during business hours to give you updates on your order.