J&K Investigative Services, Inc. is a New Jersey based investigative firm providing a wide array of service to our clients locally and nationally. We have maintained a reputation for high quality and creative approaches that generate needed information for our clients.
We believe high-quality investigations don’t just happen. A great deal of planning and preparation are essential to providing a usable work product for our clients. The J&K Investigative Services approach allows for multiple points of view to be considered, and provides our clients with a complete, full service, highly effective investigative team.
To provide services and information professionally and effectively at a reasonable cost to our clientele.
Licensed as a Private Detective Agency by the State of New Jersey and Certified by the New Jersey Private Process Servers association (NJPPSA)
Include over 25 years of experience in the industry during which valuable contacts and informational resources have been established through active memberships in professional organizations.
The Investigative Division specializes in hard to find individuals nationwide. Our membership with the prestigious NALI (National Association of Legal Investigators) provides for the most updated and cutting edge methods available to private investigators. No matter how sophisticated the technology, we still rely on the old fashioned tried and true method of "Hitting the streets" to obtain and verify information.
- Alliance of Investigative and Security Specialists – AIASS.ORG
- National Association of Legal Investigators – NALIONLINE.ORG
- National Council of Investigation and Security Services – NCISS.ORG
- New Jersey Licensed Investigators Association – NJLPIA.COM
- Association of Professional Investigators and Security Providers – APISP.ORG
- National Association of Investigative Specialists – NAIS
- Investigative Referral Service – IONINC.COM
- Investigators of America – IOA
Our Process Serving Division handles worldwide service through our affiliation with NAPPS, (National Association of Professional Process Servers). Membership in this well-known organization guarantees that your service will be handled promptly, professionally and according to venue. As founding members of the New Jersey Professional Process Servers Association, (NJPPSA), we lead the state in maintaining first hand knowledge of legislative issues affecting service of process. As Board members of this organization, we continue the quest for improvements in the Process Serving Industry.
- Founding member of the New Jersey Professional Process Servers Association – NJPPSA.NET
- National Association of Professional Process Servers – NAPPS.ORG
- New York State Professional Process Servers Association – NYSPPSA.ORG
- United States Process Servers Association – USPROCESSSERVERS.COM
- California Association of Photocopiers & Process Servers – CAPPS.ORG
- Florida Association of Professional Process Servers – FAPPS.ORG
- Washington State Process Servers Association – WSPSA.COM
- National Constables Association